- Josipovic, Z (2021). Implicit-explicit gradient of nondual awareness or consciousness as such. Neuroscience of Consciousness, niab031.
- Josipovic Z, Miskovic V (2020). Nondual awareness and minimal phenomenal experience. Front. in Psych. 11:2087.
- Josipovic, Z (2019). Nondual awareness: consciousness-as-such as non-representational reflexivity. Progress in Brain Research, 244, Ch 12.
- Vieten C, Wahbeh H, Cahn BR, MacLean K, Estrada M, Mills P, Josipovic Z. et al. (2018) Future directions in meditation research: Recommendations for expanding the field of contemplative science. PLoS ONE 13(11): e0205740.
- Galanter, M, Josipovic, Z, Dermatis, H, Weber, J and Millard, MA (2017). An initial fMRI study on neural correlates of prayer in members of Alcoholics Anonymous. The American Journal of Alcohol and Drug Abuse. 43(1):44-54.
- Josipovic, Z (2016). Love and compassion meditation: a nondual perspective. Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. Vol. 1373, 1.
- Josipovic Z and Baars BJ (2015). What can neuroscience learn from contemplative practices. Frontiers in Psychology, 6:1731.
- Josipovic Z (2014). Neural correlates of nondual awareness in meditation. In: Advances in Meditation Research: Neuroscience and Clinical Applications. Annals of New York Academy of Sciences, 1307, 9-18.
- Josipovic Z (2013). Freedom of the Mind. Frontiers in Psychology, 4:538.
- Josipovic Z, Dinstein I, Weber J and Heeger DJ (2012). Influence of meditation on anti-correlated networks in the brain. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 5:183.
- Josipovic Z (2010). Duality and Nonduality in Meditation Research. Consciousness and Cognition, 19(4):1119-21.
- Kozhevnikov M, Luchakova O, Josipovic Z, Motes MA, (2009). The Enhancement of Visual-Spatial Processing Efficiency through Buddhist Deity Meditation. Psychological Science, 20:5, 645-653.